Great story to start my blog page with !
First I was not able to believe that Mets actually screwed it up , then its was Yankees going down to Indians, then it was Joe Torre being slapped as a reward for all that he has done for Yankees...... and now ..... its Rex sox in the world series !!!!
Honestly, I knew this was coming as early as yesterday when I saw that grand slam. Its anyway good.... I can now shout for the underdogs....the rockies. I went for one of their games earlier in the season. They were playing cubs. They lost that day and I had no idea that they will make it to the world series.
Aaron, one of the guys in my client's team, is a luck dude. He lives next door to Coor's field. He will definitely enjoy going to the games. I need to seriously plan a trip to Boulder. I anyway have to go there next month, so Y not earlier. Hmmmmm....... gotta talk to Mike abt it. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"Red sox wins .. can u believe it!" - yes I can. They were the team with the best record this year - and now they are in the world series - I am not amazed. Pitchers that cost a $100 Mn (Dice K) dont blow away too many games (I guess!). They say, money cant buy you happiness .. but it can buy you the world series (unless you are the Yankees).
But really, the guy to watch out for is Pedroia - the best bet for Rookie of the year. Everytime he steps onto the plate, it looks like he is going to get a hit.
Yeah .. I am rooting for the Rockies too. Its almost been a month since they lost a game; I hope they win the series 4-0 !
Sure they played well in the season, but with 3-1 down, I am not sure how many people would have believed that they will wrap it up 4-3.
I agree with your comments on Pedroia. What abt MVP--- ARod wud have been the hot fav, had Yankees done well in the play offs.
Red Sox, down 3-1 and then going on to win the series 4-3 .. they have done this in the past too .. right?
And now, the Red Sox have managed to cool down the Rockies and end there winning streak. A 13-1 whooping .. I kinda feel sorry for Francis.
Here he goes again: Pedroia - first inning lead of home run! Have you noticed how small he is .. how does he do it?
I kinda know where this World Series is headed .. but my heart still says - Rockies!
Post a Comment